Thursday, September 19, 2013

UPDATE! Where I've Been, What to Expect

UPDATE! Where I've Been, What to Expect


Hey all you darling boys & squirrels! You may have noticed that I have been slightly MIA as of late (and by slightly, I mean extremely, ridiculously, oops-I-promise-I'm-still-alive-ly MIA). I promise I have not lost my passion for fashion (did I just quote the old Bratz Doll slogan?) nor have I been kidnapped and held hostage- I have just had some craaaazy life changes!

First of all, I am in the process of moving, only to pick up and move again in three months. While I'm sure the prospect of moving twice in three months has made you stressed for me, the bright side is that in three months I will FINALLY be making the big move to Nashville. (Expect shameless self promotion when I finally put together a cohesive band and start following my rockstar dreams ;p) So naturally, with half of my belongings packed up and my life in utter disarray, it has been slightly difficult to keep on top of posting.

Also, I have taken the semester off from classes, gotten a job with an amazing company supporting local business, and have been delving into some local modeling (See Left, Credit: Nick Souza)... Although at 5'3", I think my modeling dreams will end with local photographers, sadly... ha!

Aaaaanyways, on to the good stuff: what you can expect coming up!
As with most ladies, my creativity has been reignited with the upcoming fall season! Getting dressed in the morning has become so much fun for me, and I feel so at one with my changing wardrobe (even though it's currently divided amongst several boxes). I have SO many ideas for outfits and cannot WAIT to start posting regular OOTD's. I also plan to do a review of sorts of the fall fashion shows, with highlights from designers and upcoming trends (although, please note, I do not advise adhering to trends, they are merely passing guidelines :p). And finally, expect way more frequent 'Etta's Picks'. The plan is to have a fashion one up weekly, with a monthly beauty post. However, while I'm still in the moving process it might be slightly irregular.

At any rate, I am VERY excited about the prospects of the future and I can't wait to share my excitement with all of you! I hope you all have an AMAZING day, and bask in every moment. Remember, tomorrow will worry itself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment